- We bring brokers new business.
- Net Cost Advisors puts together application and submission packages that are "turnkey". The submission includes all Acord applications of course, and all required loss runs. In addition, we produce long Narratives - usually several pages in length - as well as large loss descriptions. All of this makes it easy for brokers. In fact, there is almost no work to do until coverage is bound.
- Underwriters have told us that our application and submission packages are "top 2%" in the industry. Of course, this makes it especially easy for brokers to obtain competitive quotes.
Some brokers who have worked with us before don't even bother to review our submissions now. They simply give a the website link for the submission to the underwriter (although we don't recommend this).
Risk / Reward Ratio Favors the Broker
- When brokers pursue new business opportunities on their own, it is very time consuming and risky.
- A broker can put in hours in meetings with a prospective client before the broker is even allowed to bid , and then hours more spent in application preparation, underwriter discussions, proposal presentations, etc. And if the broker fails to win the business, the broker is paid zero. The risk/reward ratio is quite high.
When brokers work with Net Cost Advisors, the risk/reward ratio improves dramatically for the broker. Since the applications are fully completed, the broker does nothing unless and until he or she receives a great quote.
And Net Cost will let the broker know whether their quotes are competitive - before the broker spends time on a lengthy proposal - meaning the broker only completes proposals if the broker is likely to win the business.
When working with Net Cost Advisors, the risk/reward ratio in pursuing new business is almost 100% reversed in favor the broker.
Brokers have a Fair Chance
- Net Cost Advisors will never "share numbers". Brokers who have worked with us in the past know that we don't share any broker's quote with any other broker. Ever. (And we don't work with clients who won't commit to do the same.)
- Also, we always ask the client if they are willing to change brokers for a better insurance program. If the client does not want to change brokers, even if there is a much better option available, we don't market the account.
- The competition is fair and the opportunity is real.
We Encourage Broker and Client Collaboration
- We do not get in the way. If you want to meet the client at any time, you may. We simply ask that any meeting be meaningful and concise, and not just a sales presentation.
- After binding, it is your account, and we get out of the way. We value the broker/client relationship.
Coverage and Expertise Matters
- We take pride in helping the client select the right brokers to bid. We try to introduce clients to brokers who are honest, knowledgeable, professional brokers who will treat the client as important after binding coverage.
- Also, to be certain coverage terms are clear, our Quote Comparisons show competitive options on an "apples to apples" basis for all coverage terms. Each broker with a competitive option is asked to review and approve this Quote Comparison. If your proposal is the best, you will win.
Like most brokers, you probably have some good relationships with prospective clients that are not a good fit for your agency, either because you don't have competitive insurers or because a specialty program available to another broker is the best fit. Call us: we can show you how to operate as a consultant, allowing you to get paid on every account you can touch.